M.Com Finance

Eligibility for admission

Commerce as core Course with not less than 1.8 CGPA [S] out of /B.Com Computer Application/ B.Com Tourism and travel management (Career Related /Vocational / Restructured) / B.Com Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office management & Secretarial Practice/ B>com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured) BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible 80% of total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated college shall be reserved for candidate with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% Seats open to Graduates of B.Com and BBA, BBS & BBW Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.